Involved in the Chinese Drywall MDL?
Need File & Serve information?
You’ve come to the right place!
This page provides Getting Started information to parties in the Chinese Drywall MDL currently consolidated in the Eastern District of Louisiana, MDL 2047.
If you are not a party to the litigation, but want access to the case files to monitor the proceedings, click here to register as a general access account.
All attorneys to this litigation must register for File & Serve in order to access documents issued from the Courts and other law firms in the litigation and to serve documents on all other counsel to the litigation.
Getting Started Links:• Registration (already have a File & Serve ID ? no need to register!)
• Training Information
• 24/7 Customer Support: 1-888-529-7587 see also: Customer Support
• Pricing Information: Transactional Pricing and Optional Services Pricing
• Download MiamiDrywallQuickReferenceGuide
• Filing with the EDLA court must be done electronically via CM/ECF
• After filing, logon to File & Serve using your ID and password and upload your files to cases in File & Serve
• Use Alerts to customize notifications of documents in your specific cases
Other related links:
• Miami Herald, September 3, 2009: Judge eyes January for trial on Chinese drywall
• Miami Herald, September 2, 2009: Florida lieutenant governor sues Chinese drywall manufacturer
• Inside Counsel, August 2009: Drywall Drama: Toxic Chinese drywall claims have homeowners suing
• InjuryBoard.com, July 21, 2009: Saints’ Head Coach Has Filed Chinese Drywall Lawsuit
• NewsInferno.com, August 4, 2009: Business Goes Under Because Of Chinese Drywall